Wednesday, August 3, 2011

MY HOPE


Like everything in life there will be a time when your passion and love just doesnt seem good enough. You slowly pass through the days with monotony. Train with agony, eat with apathy and sleep with your destiny. In my earliest days of medical practice this was my biggest fear. Fear of losing my passion and living with dwindling motivation. How on earth will I deal with that and what am i gonna do then. I dont even have a back up plan. But with years and numerous failures one thing was certain to me. A flash of brilliance can never beat a consistent and solid work ethic. Bad econimics and survival was just an icing. The worst part is your principles which just doesnt let you compromise or cheat your way through. I knew when it rains it rains on everyone. You can shelter yourself but for so long only. In all the chaos one thing was never lost ...MY HOPE.

No comments: