Monday, August 23, 2021

WANDERLUST TAKES YOU PLACES WHERE YOU MEET WONDERFUL PEOPLE.

It was mid noon and the sun god was slowing me down. Completely exhausted after crossing four mountains, reached a wonderful village on the mountain top. The village was made up of few dwellings. In that quite village I was welcomed by a very kindhearted lady. The wrinkles on her face not only revealed her age but also how her body was completely used doing hard work.

After a long chat about their lifestyle in the village I decided to leave. I offered medical help if there was anyone ill in the village which I usually do after going to remote places, as such places are deprived of good medical facility. The old lady smiled and said " unn laglai bala tula tham tuze ausad ante." (You are having heat stroke little one let me get you medicine) and she offered me a big glass of butter milk.

Yes she was right I was not feeling at ease and her natural medicine of butter milk really put life back into me. I was speechless took her blessings and left the village.

This incident made me Introspect. Our body is an amazing machine. It can take as much beating and stay healthy like that lady. It can heal itself in most of the cases, it don’t need chemicals for any correction. Simple living and living in sync with nature is the key for healthy living.

But the question remains how could she diagnose I was having a heat stroke?
May be the wrinkles on her face not only revealed her age and tough life but also her wisdom. 
See Less

1 comment: