Tuesday, October 4, 2011

And the Earth Spoke: I Am Alive, who will hear me?


Everyone of you are made from me...

Your cells are generated from matter from my fish, my animals. my plants...

your DNA I created with a mix of chemicals which I concocted.

The animals all about the world listen to me when I speak, I warn them when a tsunami comes, lest they survive, I tell them where to migrate to to survive,

Yet humans, who claim to be the smartest of all, fail to hear me at all.

I provide Weed and Shrooms for you to become more aware and closer to me, and yet you still think that the most important thing to you is some God out there in the heavens?

What about me, having my blood sucked out to power your machines, tearing up my insides in pursuit of wealth, poisoning my waters and all the creatures that dwell on my lands and in my waters.

I created you from all that I am, and you have forsaken me.

I challenge each and everyone of you to see if you can survive without me.

You may have to think about it soon, cause the way things are going, I will die like my brother Mars....

So next time you imbibe the fungus or plants I make for you, please think of me...

the living, breathing Earth that gave you life,

what am I getting in return?

No comments: