Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Make My Wish Come True


Searching for answers
that evaded me for so long,
I got lost in a maze of treachery
hidden under a mask of innocence;

It’s been so long
words kept me awake
all night long, making
me restless and confused;

Drowning in the wishes
of a long lost past,
I let my life down,
I let myself down;

In the midst of the night
under the velvet skies
I surrendered to life
I whisper for forgiveness;

So with a smile on my lips
and a wish on my heart
I give faith (hope) one more reason
I give life another chance
to make my wish come true;

- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -

What a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner – Sidonie Gabrielle

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. – Anatole France

We are told never to cross a bridge until we come to it, but this world is owned by men who have ‘crossed bridges’ in their imagination far ahead of the crowd. – Unknown

Sometimes you just got to give yourself what you wish someone else would give you. – Dr Phil

No comments: